Date: 4/13/18 7:35 pm
From: 'Edie Britt' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: [birders] Baby squirrel
An acquaintance found a baby fox squirrel and had it all day yesterday. I'm just hearing about it now at 10:30pm the following day. It's quite listless I'm told. A friend is stepping in, providing warmth and pedialyte.
If he makes it through the night does anybody know of a squirrel rescue?

Edie <Brittwovenwoman...> 313.204.1559

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<162c201b89f-17a7-2e9c9...>