Date: 4/13/18 4:39 pm
From: <gertie443...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Florida Lake
Hi All, I was quite excited to see a Palm Warbler (and get a photo) when I
went scouting Florida Lake! I tallied 23 species. Flicker, Chickadee,
Robin, Downy, Crow, RW Blackbird, RB Nuthatch and WB Nuthatch, Goose,
Bluebird, Ring-necked duck, Hoodies, Song Sparrows, Mallards, Phoebes,
Pewees, Eagle, lots of Tree Swallows, and Pileated. The most active were
the two Osprey diving, eating and diving again and again. Oh yes, and did I
mention the Kingfisher... also diving! Great day. New Bluebird boxes up
and a fellow fixing some Wood Duck boxes. He said he heard them, but I did
not see them.