Date: 4/13/18 3:58 pm
From: Warblerick <ricksussman1955...>
Subject: [MDBirding] 2 FOY yard birds
After a busy afternoon in the shop without a break, I stepped out with my binoculars about 4:15 and sat on my SE facing bench for a bird break. Within about 15 minutes I had 2 new yard birds for the year, one late and one early. First a lone TREE SWALLOW (late) flew over heading E (no. 57), then a high flying Osprey, then a high flying CHIMNEY SWIFT (early) heading NE (no. 58). Last year I had Tree Swallow in late March and Chimney Swift in very late April or early May.

Rick Sussman
Woodbine, MD