Date: 4/13/18 2:58 pm
From: Yong Kong <yklitespeed...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] No Ruff at Pedericktown Marsh, Gloucester/Salem Co.
I was bummed out that the P’Town Black-tailed Godwit has not been seen since 4-10, which means less number of birders visiting. Then the news of H’ville Ruff reported on Thursday made me smile.

Inspired by the H’ville Ruff, I made another run for the Ruff search at P’Town around noon today. High tide when I arrived so I had no choice except burn a few useless hours waiting for the mid-tide. Most of my efforts were from private properties.No luck.

I also met a birder from Ohio at the causeway by the main bridge near the town center. No luck there either. Ohio birder and I gave our effort from one of the private property. This birder told me there was a cop parked at the Amazon trail entrance. Overall, P’Town birding was slim picking.

Now looking at Janet Crawford’s ebird Ruff photos, I am at a cross road. Do I hit the P’Town again tomorrow for another try at Ruff for self birding-torture or head down to H’ville.

Yong Kong
Camden County,

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>