Date: 4/13/18 1:15 pm
From: Kevin Shank via VA-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [VA-bird] FW: AW Pelicans, Nelson County
Posting for Howard Miller, who’s been unable to post:

“My brother-in-law and I were hiking on Piney River Trail yesterday in Nelson County and saw a flock of white pelicans circling overhead. I wanted to post this for others to respond to. Merle Nisly took the photo I am attaching of the pelicans.”

Shaphan Shank

Union Springs