Date: 4/13/18 12:43 pm
From: Becky Gretton <160nogu...> [osbirds] <osbirds...>
Subject: [osbirds] Spring in the Town of Springfield
There is a variety of waterfowl on Otsego Lake including Am. Wigeon, Common
Goldeneye, Common Loons, Ring-necks, Cormorant, Buffleheads, Hooded
Mergansers, Wood Ducks, and Mallards. Golden-crowned Kinglets were in many
locations. One immature Bald flew past, two adults were perched near their
nest. As I walked "around the block" I saw Bluebirds, Phoebes, many Song
Sparrows, E. Kingbird, Flicker, Sapsucker, and enjoyed the songs of Robins,
Juncos, and Cardinals. My biggest treat was a singing Fox Sparrow! -
Becky Gretton

Join us on Facebook!