Date: 4/13/18 9:35 am
From: Albert, Steven <Steven.Albert...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Warmth!
And with it came migrants. I birded the Ernest Oros Preserve in Woodbridge this morning with Pat Belardo. My second trip this week. The warm weather brought Gnatcatcher, Savannah Sparrow, Hermit Thrush, a Towhee heard and, the most fun, a Yellow-throated Warbler. Pat did the checking; this locally rare bird has been reported less than 10 times in Middlesex County. Also present was a Wilson's Snipe and lingering Rusty Blackbirds, Palm and Yellow Rump Warbler, both kinglets and more. Thirty-eight species over the two days in this pocket-sized, multi-habitat preserve.

Good birding all.

SA

Steven L. Albert, CPEA, QEP
Senior Program Manager, EHS Management
D +1-732-564-3601
M +1-732-832-6195
<steven.albert...><mailto:<steven.albert...>

AECOM
30 Knightsbridge Road
Suite 520
Piscataway, NJ 08854, USA