Date: 4/13/18 8:55 am
From: Anne Marie Johnson <annemariejohnson...>
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] New arrivals
As I pulled out of my garage, I spotted a Pine Warbler on my driveway right
next to my car! It foraged in the gravel for a few more seconds and then
flew up into the pines. I'm guessing it was a new arrival that was too
hungry to be concerned about my moving car right next to it! A Chipping
Sparrow was a new arrival in my yard this morning as well.

I went to Goetchius Preserve in Caroline mid-morning where I found a
Solitary Sandpiper, a Wilson's Snipe, and a Savannah Sparrow, along with a
Barn Swallow and a Rough-winged mixed in with lots of Tree Swallows.

Anne Marie Johnson
Caroline

ARCHIVES:

http://ebird.org/content/ebird/