Date: 4/13/18 6:15 am
From: Mundi Smithers <amen1farm...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] Kestrels ??
Now that the weather seems to have turned just a tad more springlike I have been seeing the female Kestrel nearly every day. However, the male seems to have vanished?? I think that I mentioned in a previous post that the male I saw earlier this spring appeared to have a band on his left leg and that he was picking at it. The male that was here last year was not banded. I guess that it is possible that the 2018 male moved on to greener territory. Should I be worried that there is no male present??

Mundi
North Pownal

PS The Starling issue seems to have been resolved!

Mundi Smithers

The greatest tragedy in mankind's enitire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion.
Arthur C Clarke (1917-2008)

Join us on Facebook!