Date: 4/12/18 7:36 pm
From: Roy Harvey via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Fwd: Bald Eagle vs Osprey Guilford
Passing along the report below.

Roy Harvey
CTBirds admin/moderator
Beacon Falls, CT

In Guilford had a similar chase this afternoon; at about 4:34 the male
Bald Eagle zoomed across our parking lot straight for an osprey, lots of breath taking aerial chase ensued, then both birds dropped below the
tree line from my vantage point. They rose up over the train tracks
with another osprey joining in, the eagle decided to head back to the
nest once the second osprey got involved. Back at the nest there was a
bit of greeting and then things settled back down. Very interesting to

observe.
Bobbie FisherGuilford