Date: 4/12/18 6:30 pm
From: Daniel and Robin Zmoda <foandla...>
Subject: GCS landfill Northampton cty
Stopped by the landfill on the way home from work today. They are working on another face that is easily scanned from the cemetery off Pen Argyl Rd.
Besides ravens and both vultures, there were close to 100 Lesser Black-backed gulls. They outnumbered the ringbills. I did not see anything that could
be an odd ball gull, but unless it hit me in the face, I probably would not realize it anyway. Got to keep an eye on the flocks overhead to get a new year yard bird. Had a towhee this morning taking us to 39 for the year.
Dan Zmoda
Pen Argyl

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Join us on Facebook!