Date: 4/12/18 6:02 pm
From: EASTMAN, CAROLINE <EASTMAN...>
Subject: RE: Still No Say’s Phoebe (1:00 PM)
Say's Phoebes apparently do not often hang around in SC. I have tried over the years to relocate a few SC strays without success, including one in Congaree NP that didn't even hang around for the afternoon. Robin and I looked for one in the Townville area Christmas Day one year. No bird. But we did have a nice Christmas dinner in a Hooter's that transformed itself into a family restaurant for the day. Maybe one will show up in my yard. After years of looking for reported Varied Thrushes, two showed up in my yard for a brief visit one snowy morning.

Caroline Eastman
Columbia, SC