Date: 4/12/18 2:57 pm
From: Kelsey Wellons <kelseypsu...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Green Heron location at Lake Kittamanqundi
I have seen on eBird that the Green Heron is hanging around a beaver dam. I took a quick walk up the Sheraton side today (in-between being preoccupied with the eagles and heron) but did not see a beaver dam anywhere at the lake. I feel like it's something really obvious that I missed. If anyone can point to which side of the lake and north or south would be appreciated. My initial guess was the northeast side.