Date: 4/12/18 1:45 pm
From: Cory Ross <coryross24...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] Regular VT eBird walks
Hi Kent

We have two regular bird walks happening through the Southeastern Vermont
Audubon this spring. Would it be possible to have them added to your page?
The details are:

Tuesdays - every Tuesday through June 5 - 5:30 PM
Brattleboro Marina - West River Trail

Saturday Morning Bird Walks - Hinsdale Set-backs in Hinsdale, NH
April 21, April 28, May 5, May 12, May 19 - 7:30 AM
Meet in the new Wal-mart parking lot in Hinsdale

Thanks!

Cory Ross
Southeastern Vermont Audubon Society Web and Social Media Coordinator

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 3:02 PM, Kent McFarland <kmcfarland...>
> wrote:

> With spring birding starting to kick into gear, I just wanted to remind
> folks about the Vermont eBird regularly occurring bird walk page at
> https://ebird.org/vt/about/resources/bird-walks/.
> We just added a new one at the MBRNHP in Woodstock. If you know of others
> and want to add them to this page, please let me know.
> Thanks,
> Kent
>
> Kent McFarland
> Vermont Center for Ecostudies