Date: 4/12/18 1:19 pm
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: Re: [cobirds] Anna's Boulder County
Wow, two Anna's Hummingbirds in Colorado, in the same day, that's probably
has never happened before. There aren't very many state records, only 14
state records through 2013 according to the Colorado Birds Records
Committee website! I wonder how many others could be in Colorado right now!

Brandon K. Percival
Pueblo West, CO
<flammowl17...>

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 2:10 PM, <alisonsheets...> wrote:

> Male, photos attached. 179 Eldorado Springs Drive, Eldorado Springs
> <https://maps.google.com/?q=179+Eldorado+Springs+Drive,+Eldorado+Springs&entry=gmail&source=g>
> .
>
> Alison Sheets
> Eldorado Springs
>

> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-pFMBaF5DH1E/Ws-9C-aS61I/AAAAAAAAAPw/0gyaI7rXcAA2m2LzcWe5765HlqY4v_C7ACLcBGAs/s1600/DSC_3433.jpg>
>

> <https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-5TPFVYhCbyU/Ws-9FhAopyI/AAAAAAAAAP0/hPElu95huS42ektNG9BDrNle9FX5lemJACLcBGAs/s1600/DSC_3421.jpg>
>
> --
> msgid/cobirds/<c0b8d6ae-a510-41b9-90cf-bc8f2f96612e...>
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cobirds/<c0b8d6ae-a510-41b9-90cf-bc8f2f96612e...>?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .

Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO