Date: 4/12/18 7:47 am
From: Rachel <r-hopper...>
Subject: [cobirds] ANNA'S HUMMINGBIRD/LARIMER
I currently have an ANNA'S HUMMINGBIRD at my feeder in Ft. Collins. Birders are welcome. I live at 1721 Cottonwood Pt. Dr., Ft. Collins. Facing the house use the walkway to the left and come just around the bend and stop there. You will see the feeder by the bird bath in the back. There is a feeder by the lake but the bird has not been using that one. PLEASE do not use the walkway on the right as that is very close to where the bird is roosting in between visits to the feeder.

R.