Date: 4/12/18 7:42 am
From: tom A <tom.aversa...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Spring hits Unity
Spring birds in Unity are increasing despite the 18" of snow that still
remains on my deck. Phoebe numbers are increasing and today I had my first
sapsuckers and flickers. Also nice to hear a Winter Wren singing. An
apparent prospecting Sandhill Crane circled a local wetland off Ward Hill a
bunch of time before heading off to the east.

Good birding,
tom