Date: 4/11/18 2:55 pm
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] FOS palm in Camden
Well I needed to hit the pine barrens areas. For botany. Still not much blooming. I have a feeling a lot will
explode into bloom with this warm up. I hope! Anyway, had my FOS Palms at Wharton bog. The pine barrens
can be very good for birds. The wet areas. The red maples have been in bloom for awhile now. That attracts the
bugs. And the bugs attract the birds.

I really like Lake George! Nothing new for Camden, but an area I will check often. Had breeding plumaged
Horned Grebes, a RT Loon, etc. Still Coots and Ruddy’s there.

Butterfly notes - no. Maybe this warm up…..

Godwit notes - no. Sounds like it is gone. So, check some other areas! Like Heislerville. And the seabreeze
Rd. impoundment area.

Good birding all.

Sandra Keller
<sandrakeller...>