Date: 4/11/18 1:01 pm
From: Glenn Etter <glennetterjr...>
Subject: Re: [VTBIRD] seeking World Series of Birding youth team members
Good luck with the team, Chip! Finn will be a teenager sometime, but he's
got a ways to go, yet :) I guess from my perspective, that's all for the
best still!
He's quite looking forward to the migrating arrivals, though.
Hope all is well with you and the Nature Center. Finn had such a good time
at Super Bowl of Birding...
take care,
Glenn

On Wed, Apr 11, 2018 at 10:32 AM, Chip Darmstadt <
<chip...> wrote:

> *Calling all teen birders! Would you like to participate in the 2018 World
> Series of Birding in New Jersey? Want to see birds like Prothonotary
> Warbler, Yellow-breasted Chat, Summer Tanager and Blue Grosbeak?*
>
> *We’re putting together a team of youth birders to head to Cape May, NJ,
> May 10th-13th, to compete in this day-long birding marathon!*
> For 24 hours each May, competitive birdwatching teams from across the
> nation descend upon the forests, fields, and shores of New Jersey, to
> record as many bird species as possible. Vying for birding fame and glory,
> teams turn leave no turnstone unturned, and no warbler un-watched. This
> event is both a riotously fun adventure, and an excellent way to hone your
> birding skills. After a several-year hiatus, NBNC is bringing a team to
> represent Vermont in the competition’s youth division. Open to all
> interested teen birders and naturalists regardless of experience!
>
> Email me – or Zac Cota – if you’d like more information!
>

> Chip Darmstadt
>
> North Branch Nature Center
>
> (802) 229-6206
>
> <chip...>