Date: 4/11/18 12:28 pm
From: Robert Ostrowski <rjostrowski...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Fish Crows Nesting in Bangor, 4/11
Hi Everyone,

I've continued to see and hear Fish Crows in the Little City neighborhood
of Bangor since my first sighting at the end of February. Well today I was
very happy to find a bird carrying nesting material, land in a tree, and
disappear, as another Fish Crow looked on, calling. Both birds later flew
off, while vocalizing. The nest site is at a location that's accounted for
more of my sightings than any other one location, especially of perched
birds, though I've seen them scattered around the neighborhood.

Of course I will continue to watch and document the nest's success as much
as I can - heck of a way to kick off my atlas efforts!

Good Birding,
Robert Ostrowski
Bangor, ME