Date: 4/11/18 10:22 am
From: Joseph Brown <josephwb...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Feds propose dropping Kirtland's Warbler from endangered species list
Bill et al.,

Just to be clear: I wasn't criticizing the proposal (sorry if it came
across that way). Having not been following this it just came to me as a
complete surprise.

I do appreciate you taking the time to send these details. Everyone
involved has done good work (I have visited), and I agree it is great that
it has even reached the stage where de-listing is a possibility.

Best,
Joseph.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAGYrVjzBk%2Bbq%3D%2Babg3QzrH5EL7re24%2BaV%3Dva%<3D-P7Abe9tG1XiQ...>