Date: 4/11/18 9:54 am
From: 'bill butler' via Birders <birders...>
Subject: [birders] Great Egret
The first Great Egret I've seen this season arrived today here in southern Lapeer County. It is a couple of weeks earlier than the usual arrival and the first time I've seen one prior to all the snow melting. Either it has developed a tolerance for quasi-winter weather or neglected to check the weather forecast.

Cheers,
Bill Butler

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<810401748.1872385.1523465662899...>