Date: 4/11/18 6:56 am
From: Patricia Wood <pwood...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Re: Early access to Patuxent North Tract
Thanks, Marcy, for the great information and updated map of Oxbow Lake! It's rather hidden on this post though, so I was wondering if you might post it with a heading for Oxbow Lake information, so more people would find it. I was just out there, and used an old map, but I see from this that there are a few changes on it, and you directions are very helpful, too. (Google map on eBird doesn't quite get you to the right spot.)
Patricia Wood
Silver Spring