Date: 4/10/18 5:29 pm
From: Juliet Berger <juliet.berger...>
Subject: [birders] Re: Black-crowned Night-Heron at South Pond
Oops, birders, I meant a Black-crowned Night-Heron. I have
Osprey on the brain, since we are hoping very strongly, to have an Osprey
arrive at our Nesting Platform at South Pond, very soon!!
Sorry for the confusion.

Juliet

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CABVs24K5Cf%3D2D%<3DFO2nWRJfLRJgv6rhQgiV39bAYZeaxu_YSNvA...>