Date: 4/10/18 5:21 pm
From: Juliet Berger <juliet.berger...>
Subject: [birders] Black-crowned Night-Heron at South Pond
Birders and friends,
Paul Dannels reported to me that he spotted an Osprey on S. Pond in Ann
Arbor, at around 6:10 p.m. today, but he was at Gallup Park along the
Border to Border trail at the time of the observation. It looked to be
close to the water's edge, along E. Huron River Drive, near Chalmers, just
west of Natural Area Preservation Headquarters. I'll be searching
tomorrow, when I get to work, but others may want to look for it too!

Good birding,

Juliet Berger

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CABVs24L6kushCbgoqv5GRevQGQ-7Pfw8Aw4yCL_wcyyaL%<2BwXnQ...>