Date: 4/10/18 2:37 pm
From: Cliff Cook <ccook13...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] Dennis Oliver
Back in the '80s when I started birding in Massachusetts I quickly learned
that the Olivers were two birders to keep an eye out for. They knew where
and how to find the good birds and most importantly were happy to share.
Dennis was a kind and friendly guy and a top notch border. I wish I had
crossed paths with him more in recent years. I knew his health was poor
and that limited his time in the field. Nonetheless, I miss his presence.
To David and the rest of his family I send my sympathies. You have lost a
great brother, uncle and friend.

Cliff Cook
Watertown

Join us on Facebook!