Date: 4/10/18 2:12 pm
From: Kent McFarland <kmcfarland...>
Subject: [VTBIRD] VT eBird hits 275,000 checklists!
We did it! In our 15th year, Vermont eBird reached 275,000 complete bird
checklists. The milestone checklist was submitted by Cindy Faughnan. On
Sunday afternoon Cindy completed a 25-minute stationary bird count in
Norwich with 9 species tallied and added it to Vermont eBird for the win.
We’ll be sending Cindy an official eBird baseball hat. In just a
decade-and-a-half, the checklists that bird watchers have shared have
helped make Vermont eBird the largest citizen science biodiversity project
in the State and around the world.

​Read more at
https://ebird.org/vt/news/vermont-ebird-hits-275000-bird-checklists

Thank you everyone! What a great eBird community we have! Now bring on
spring migration!

Kent​

Kent McFarland
Vermont Center for Ecostudies