Date: 4/10/18 5:37 am
From: Allison Wells <awells...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] Snow Geese in Farmington, Wigeon in S Gardiner
While driving through Farmington following our son's tennis match, Jeff and I saw a flock of about 40-50 Snow Geese on Rt 2 on the outskirts of town around 6pm. They were taking off from an old corn field. Very striking.

And, sorry to be late reporting, but we saw a male and female Wigeon near the shore of the Kennebec in S Gardiner near the Richmond line.

Allison and Jeff Wells
Gardiner