Date: 4/9/18 9:32 pm
From: SeEttaM <seettam...>
Subject: [cobirds] Canon City area update on migrants plus wandering bird species
Migrants in addition to the Eastern and Black Phoebes I reported on a few
days ago:

About 40 White-throated Swifts were feeding above the city water pond on
Tunnel Dr Rd a week ago.

Yellow-rumped Warblers, both Audubon and Myrtles, have been moving through
the Canon City Riverwalk for the past 5 or 6 days.

1 Snowy Egret at Florence River Park

First of the year male Broad-tailed Hummingbird buzzed me 2 days ago on the
Tunnel Drive Rd.

Yesterday I spotted 1 Great Egret on the far side of the east Valco Ponds
off MacKenzie Ave. (private property, seen from side of road near bridge)

-----------------
Wanderers"

4 Stellars Jays are still visiting the Canon City Riverwalk (first saw them
2 months ago but thought they would gone by now

About 2 dozen Evening Grosbeak along with a dozen or so Pine Siskins I
previously reported on continue in Lincoln Park

>12 Cassin's Finches, which I haven't seen in several years, have joined
the Evening Grosbeak and Pine Siskins
I am behind on photos but did get about 5 close up pics of the Eastern
Phoebes that I have seen several times along Tunnel Drive Rd onto my Birds
and Nature blo <https://birdsandnature.blogspot.com/>g.

SeEtta Moss
Canon City
http://BirdsAndNature.blogspot.com