Date: 4/9/18 6:28 pm
From: Linda <tattler1...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] BBC Westover ARB Walk - date changed to June 9
Hi Massbirders,

My contact at the Westover Air Reserve Base has reached out to say due
to a busy schedule of activities on the base June 2, they need to
postpone the BBC walk there a week to June 9.    Rain date will be June 10.

Your fearless leader will be away that day and unable to lead the
walk/serve as intermediary between guests, the base and 2 other bird
clubs.   Leslie Kramer has graciously agreed to serve as contact for
interested birders and coordinate arrangements with base personnel. The
base needs the list of participants by 5/15 to perform their clearance
activities.   In you are interested in this walk, and are available June
9, please contact Leslie at <lesliekramer86...>   Note:  this
walk has limited participation due to base restrictions and historically
has a waiting list.

For those who have not been on this trip (and those who have!), the
grassland habitat at the base supports the largest population of nesting
Upland Sandpipers in New England, as well as Grasshopper Sparrow,
Bobolink and other edge birds.  This is a rare opportunity to see these
birds 'up close and personnel'.

If you have any questions, please contact either Leslie or me.

Thanks for your understanding and patience with an active operating base
that works hard to accommodate our birding community.

Best,
Linda

--
Linda Ferraresso
Salem, MA

"Faith is the bird that feels the light and sings when the dawn is still dark" - Tagore

Join us on Facebook!