Date: 4/9/18 3:38 pm
From: Brandon <flammowl17...>
Subject: [cobirds] Red-breasted x Red-naped Sapsucker hybrid - Bent Co. 4/9
Brian Gibbons just texted me, that he and his group is looking and trying
to photograph a hybrid Red-breasted x Red-naped Sapsucker at Hasty
Campground, Bent County, in SE Colorado on 4/9. I know there have been at
least a couple of these hybrids in Colorado, though not too many I don't
think.

--
Brandon Percival
Pueblo West, CO