Date: 4/9/18 3:30 pm
From: Phil Bugosh <peb729...>
Subject: [birders] Reminder: OAS Meeting/Program Tuesday April 10
Tuesday April 10, 2018, 7:00 pm. Join us for the Oakland Audubon Society's
monthly meeting and a program titled "Mentoring the Next Generation"
presented by Daryl Bernard. Too many of today’s young people are insulated
from nature. Seven Ponds Nature Center Executive Director Daryl Bernard
believes that birding can be a way to improve this situation and he has
experience in mentoring kids in this regard. He will give us some tips on
how we can help make a difference. You won’t want to miss it. Meetings are
held at the First United Methodist Church, Thomas Parlor Room, 1589 West
Maple Road, Birmingham, MI 48009. Enter the building from the rear main
entrance. Everyone is welcome to attend this free program.

Please see our website for details about upcoming events. You do not have
to be a member to participate. http://www.oaklandaudubon.org/

Thank you,
Phil Bugosh
Oakland Audubon Society - Celebrating 60 Years!

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAP2szRSSbS5cg6EZFQPnn9EyxRe6hiyYU30a0eK%<3DVFiBgG2rYA...>