Date: 4/9/18 11:49 am
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] yet more godwit info
Seen again today. That hiking trail is public. So, medium low tide
info. If I find out anything else about private property areas, I will
post.

Go around the gate across from Heron Dr. On Oldmans Creek Rd.
Walk that stone - wood chip road. You will come to another gate on your right.
Now you walk the fence line. Please walk the fence line. I believe the
field is private. When you come to the woods, walk in and head to
the marsh. Then scan. Good luck! This seems to be the medium low
tide area. The causeway area is the medium to high tide spot.
Another birder did have the Godwit at the causeway. When it took
off in flight. So it was there.

Good chasing all!

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini