Date: 4/9/18 8:31 am
From: Deaver Armstrong <ddarm...>
Subject: [birders] Fwd: Great Lakes Young Birders Camp
A great opportunity for younger birders (though my guess is that many of us
would enroll if not for the age limits!). Also amazingly affordable. Please
forward onto anyone that you thing might be interested!
Dea

*Deaver D. Armstrong*

<ddarm...>

*Let's go birding......*

* A New Field Ornithology Class will start in APRIL of 2018*

*To learn more please go to *

http://www.miavianexperience.org

*Enter site, then go to Programs, then Field Classes*

<http://www.miavianexperience.org/ornithology.html>

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAPH8vePZ3iFweWQuugUKK752pF8i42W%3DjQKYwSNRVX%<3DzFexvJw...>