Date: 4/9/18 8:28 am
From: 'The \Nunn Guy\' via Colorado Birds <cobirds...>
Subject: [cobirds] Re: Weld County Spring Birds
Hi all

To continue about the ethics of entering oil and gas operations access
roads ... "Birders were out birding the other day and drove that oil road
behind Behrens Res. again. The farmer came out on a motorcycle and said it
is private and went on and on about people (not birders) causing problems
back there. He's considering putting up a no trespassing sign." Sounds
like birders behave. :-)

I "assume" the same access issues for the oil and gas access road on east
side of Loloff Reservoir. When in doubt about access ask the locals would
be my advice--they would probably allow access knowing who is going back
there.

Just an FYI ...

Thanks Gary Lefko, Nunn
http://<coloradobirder...>/

We told him we would leave immediately and he said we could look as he
knows my car now. We left immediately. We will not drive that road again.