Date: 4/9/18 7:39 am
From: Sharon F. <sfinley111...>
Subject: [Maine-birds] tree and chipping sparrow
Rarely do I see a tree sparrow and a chipping sparrow at my feeders simultaneously but did so Sunday; at one point they were briefly on the same feeder together! Also put up a chickadee birdhouse that was visited Sunday afternoon by 2 pairs of chickadees, a tufted titmouse and a male bluebird; will be fun who takes this summer rental!

Also on Sunday I sighted a couple of Harriers and a Sparrow Hawk at the Blueberry Plains as well as a pair of Bluebirds; quite sure I heard an Eastern Meadowlark as well.

Sharon in West Kennebunk