Date: 4/8/18 4:39 pm
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Godwit timing for Monday
High tide is 8:51am And 9:33pm which isn’t good, so come in the morning if possible! I would suggest right at high
tide and then wait as the tide goes out. The causeway is the best. There’s a lot of private property on the other roads.
Became an issue. Look on both sides of the causeway. When Jon found it, it was on the NW side. Please don’t park on
the causeway. There’s parking to the north on the Gloucester side. It was visible at low tide today, but far. That orange
neck and head was a beacon. But it still disappeared and a close look is always better.

Good luck all! I might try again tomorrow morning, or not. I am way behind on stuff from today now!

The forecast is for temps in the 30’s, but not much wind. Today was bad with the wind. Dress warmly!

Sandra Keller
<sandrakeller...>

Sent from my Imac

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>