Date: 4/8/18 8:22 am
From: Sandra Keller <sandrakeller...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] more black tailed godwit info
It flew. Far, but we believe still around. That is a huge marsh complex that
is difficult to bird at low tide. Lots of area for the birds. Few access points.
There used to be a spot on Harrisonville Rd. that we would see the Ruffs
at. It didnt fly in that direction though. It flew toward Pedricktown Woodstown
Rd. Salem. Birders are out looking. I am home. Will dress for the weather!
And head back out at 2:00 or so. We figure the same tide range will be
5:00 or 6:00pm tonight. Jon first spotted along the Causeway. Both the NE
side. Then it flew to the SW side. Please don't park on the causeway. Park
at either end.

I will put something quick up on ebird so birders can see the pics.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>