Date: 4/7/18 4:33 pm
From: Christopher Magarelli <christopher.magarelli...>
Subject: Re: [JERSEYBI] Loss of Hunterdon Birder
Sorry to hear this. I didn't really know John, but ran into him once or
twice maybe 7 years ago when I was scouting Hunterdon County for the WSB.
We got to talking a bit and he was extremely generous with his advice and
contagiously enthusiastic in his description of various preservation
projects that NJ Audubon and local conservation groups were working on in
Hunterdon.

I'm not sure why, but something about his demeanor always stuck with me and
I'm sorry I never ran into him again.

> I was lying here in Overlook Hospital minding my own business when news
reached me of John DeMarrais™ passing.

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>
List help: <jerseybi-request...>
List archives: https://lists.princeton.edu/cgi-bin/wa?A0=jerseybi