Date: 4/7/18 11:17 am
From: outfresh via Birders <birders...>
Subject: [birders] common loons
Birders, There was a flotilla of 10(!) Common Loons fairly close to the pullout for Barton Pond just now. Get out and enjoy them if you can....

Cathy Theisen, DVM
www.cathythevet.net
734-864-2381
please "like" Veterinary House Calls Ann Arbor on facebook, and feel free to post favorite photos or stories....we love our pets!

You are what your deep, driving desire is. As your desire is, so is your will. As your will is, so is your deed. As your deed is, so is your destiny.....Brihadaranyaka Upanishad

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/<162a153e5a0-19a2-92bb...>