Date: 4/7/18 7:41 am
From: Bob Bethune <bobbethune...>
Subject: Re: [birders] Osprey.
Strawberry Lake lies south of M36, west of Merrill Road, north of
Strawberry Lake Road, east of Kress Road. Approximately 42.450, -83.8420. I
don't think there's a public access point, but I could be wrong about that.

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/CAHsrc%<2BnrXWVjQo_mecYgSL0-3iMRXh8_ti3YGhiX5SpGEdneVg...>