Date: 4/7/18 7:23 am
From: Michael Britt <sootyshear...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Raritan Bay Waterfront Park
Good morning. I had to wait about 15 minutes for the gate to open around
6:45AM. It was nice to run into Ethan Dropkin and Bill Whitehead. The light
was excellent with the overcast.

Highlights were 136 HORNED GREBES ( clicked but definitely an undercount,
as I never checked the cove on the north end), 275 BONAPARTE'S GULLS ( careful
count - sum of those roosting on beach/water and feeding in the shipping
channel), & GLAUCOUS GULL ( 1st cycle roosting on channel marker rocks,
just left of the lighthouse).

Maybe Little and Black-headed were out of sight on the Staten Island side
again!

Mike Britt
Bayonne

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>