Date: 4/7/18 5:22 am
From: Mary Kay Waddington <waddingtonmk...>
Subject: [cobirds]
I don't know if this is unusual enough to report, but I just had a
beautiful adult Goshawk next to my house at 1809 E. Tufts. (Arapahoe
County) It of course flew off after about 3 minutes, but it was a superb
look! I've lived here 60 years and have never seen one at this low
altitude before.

Mary Kay Waddington