Date: 4/6/18 7:52 pm
From: Sally K. Scheer <winerat...>
Subject: RE: [birders] turkey vultures roost
I wouldn’t be a bit surprised if the residents of the village whose sleep and peace is also being shattered will begin to rise up against this without my having to rouse other bird lovers. I will be speaking with the village manager about the drawbacks of these actions and the fact that it’s actually against federal law, as another birder reminded me.

Sally

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/005b01d3cdc5%24ef246eb0%24cd6d4c10%24%40com <https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/005b01d3cdc5%24ef246eb0%24cd6d4c10%24%40com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer> .

Birders is a service of the Great Lakes Commission. Visit us at www.glc.org
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/great-lakes.net/d/msgid/birders/001b01d3ce1b%245d943830%2418bca890%24%40com.