Date: 4/6/18 7:26 pm
From: Andrea Bean <abean60...>
Subject: Re: [MASSBIRD] JB Little Road / Crane WMA
Yes, this is in Groveland. And just to clarify, my post was just to make
people aware that there is hunting in WMAs and suggest that they should
always be sure to carry an orange hat or vest while birding during hunting
season. As mentioned, this is a safe, and I consider, very fun place to
bird, but people should always take precautions no matter where they are.

Happy birding,
Andrea Bean

On Fri, Apr 6, 2018 at 9:08 PM, Glenn d'Entremont <gdentremont1...>
wrote:

> This apparently is the Crane Pond WMA in Groveland and not the Francis
> Crane WMA in Falmouth.
>

> Glenn
>

> Glenn d'Entremont: <gdentremont1...> Stoughton, MA
>
> On April 6, 2018 at 3:05 PM Andrea Bean <abean60...> wrote:
>
> Just a heads up to anyone that plans on birding JB LIttle Road/Crane WMA.
> I was there today and on both ends of the road I was greeted by hunters
> leaving. It never even entered my mind about hunting season but luckily
> after I ran into the first set of hunters, I returned to my car for my
> orange hat. So if you go, be sure to wear orange to stay safe.
> Happy birding,
>
> Andrea Bean
> <abean60...>

Join us on Facebook!