Date: 4/6/18 3:11 pm
From: Scott Kinzey <0000007977429723-dmarc-request...>
Subject: Lake Wilhelm in Mercer County and pond near Grove City

     There were a lot of birds on Lake Wilhelm in Mercer County today.  High counts of Red-breasted Merganser, Common Loon and Bonaparte's Gull.  I wish that I had more time today.  The big pond near Tower Road down Veterans Road in Grove City had Redhead, Ring-necked Duck, six Long-tailed Duck, Bufflehead, Hooded Merganser, Ruddy Duck, Pied-billed Grebe and three Bonaparte's Gull.  Numbers are on eBird.  Wilhelm Highlights as follows.
Common Loon  223Red-throated Loon  1Red-breasted Merganser  2,045Common Merganser  71Hooded Merganser  34Canada Goose  15 but mostly uncountedMallard  1Bufflehead  8Ruddy Duck  5Horned Grebe  9Double-crested Cormorant  132Great Egret  1Osprey  3Bald Eagle  8Tree Swallow  10Bonaparte's Gull  375+Ring-billed Gull  217Herring Gull  42
Scott KinzeyAllegheny County

Join us on Facebook!