Date: 4/6/18 2:55 pm
From: Gary or Karen Gentile <kbbb99...>
Subject: [JERSEYBI] Deal Lake Birding
Few birds on my trip to part of Deal Lake.
Allenhurst water tower had 1 Perregrine Falcon sitting on ledge around tower
basin. The lake by water tower had a pair of Wood Ducks.
The lake where the boat launch is had a Common Loon, a Great Egret, Blue Heron,
an Osprey sitting in a tree and Cormorants.
Across the railroad tracks was a pair of Ospreys building a nest on the high school stadium lights. Turkey Vultures took off from stadium roof.
Interlaken part of Deal Lake had a Red Tail in flight, several Cormorants.
I could not find Bald Eagles that hang around Asbury High School.

Karen
Ocean

Sent from my iPad

or e-mail to <njbrcreport...>