Date: 4/6/18 2:13 pm
From: zellene via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] bird atlas plus bears
The House Sparrows in my yard are already checking into a nest box they use each year. And each year, the Caro Wrens pull out their nesting materials. The sparrows rebuild and rebuild... they seem to nest continuously all summer. Are we to include house sparrows birds in the atlas?

Also, my usual bear ransacked my garage last night looking for birdseed. I have been wanting to clear out the garage and he did it for me, as all my junk was pulled out onto the driveway. Not sure if I should thank him or not.

Zellene