Date: 4/5/18 3:57 pm
From: Dave Brooke <davbrooke...>
Subject: Glade Run Lake, Butler Co
I birded Glade Run Lake this morning in preparation for the 3 Rivers
Birding Club outing this Sunday. Temperatures in the upper 20's and quite
windy. It was much better than I thought it was going to be. The highlights
were seeing 2 groups on Blue-winged Teals, the first a group of 4 and later
at least 8 were spooked out from the shore line. A single raft of 22 Wood
Ducks was another. Then FOY Yellow-rumped warblers.
Photos of many of them on the ebird checklist.

Glade Run Lake, Butler, Pennsylvania, US
Apr 5, 2018 8:00 AM - 9:40 AM
Protocol: Traveling
2.0 mile(s)
21 species