Date: 4/5/18 3:10 pm
From: Carol Carson via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Tickets available for May birding and whale watching trip out of Gloucester - NECWA
Tickets are now available for this exciting ocean adventure!

Ocean Exploration Cruise - Spring 2018

Sailing Date: Saturday, May 19, 2018
Time: 8 am to 4 pm
Boarding Time: 7:30 am (we leave the dock at 8 am sharp)
Location: Boat leaves from Gloucester Harbor aboard the Privateer IV, 7 Seas Whale Watch

Join the New England Coastal Wildlife Alliance (NECWA) and special guest naturalists for an all day adventure to support marine wildlife education, research, and conservation. This excursion is a fundraising event for NECWA, an all-volunteer nonprofit based in southeastern MA.

Enjoy commentary from our guest naturalists onboard including: Wayne Petersen (Mass Audubon), Jim Sweeney (South Shore Bird Club), Thomas Robben (Hartford Audubon Society), Jay Frontierro (7 Seas Whale Watch), Peter Flood (NECWA), Dr. Adrian Jordaan (UMASS Amherst), as well as NECWA staff.

We head offshore to view and collect data on seabirds, whales, dolphins, seals, sharks, and other marine animals. If weather allows, we chum for seabirds, and incorporate a number of environmental sampling stations into our agenda for the day. This data is shared with other researches in the New England area to support their research and management efforts. NECWA will also provide our free nature-themed raffle to thank passengers for joining us.

To learn more about this exciting trip or to register online through our Constant Contact Event site, go to www.necwa.org <http://www.necwa.org/> and click on our Events page. There you will find a link to our Constant Contact Event site where you can learn more or register for the trip.

Adult tickets - $90
Student tickets - $65

For additional information, contact Krill Carson using the information below.

Best, Krill Carson
President, Marine Biologist, NECWA
<krillcarson...> <mailto:<krillcarson...>
508-369-8303
11 Clarence Soule Drive
Middleboro, MA 02346